Sunday, December 25, 2016

Two worlds.


My name is Dhey. I'm just a simple girl, with simple dreams, simple hopes, simple aspirations. I am just one of the millions of people who, like me, dream of a fairytale-like love story. As a young lad, I had an ideal view of the world - that it should be like how the movies/books portray: magnificent and magical. I was a princess in my own world.

His name is Ino. He's a kind, humble guy living within his means, loves to spend time with family and friends. Music is in his system, always bringing his acoustic guitar with him like a beloved part of his being. He is well aligned with reality - practical and grounded. He is non-conformist and opinionated.

We were  two different people, living in two different worlds.


View next post: Strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment